The house is almost empty, and the truck is about to leave. Did you remember everything?
- Check the attic, basement and closets so nothing is left behind.
- Put toiletries, coffemaker and other things you need for unpacking in a separate box, put it last in the truck.
- Are all the keys accounted for and in the hands of the right person?
- Close all windows.
- Do you need to leave the heat on to protect from frost?
- Did you do the final reading on electricity and water?
- Have you checked of every point in "Before moving"?